domingo, diciembre 31, 2006

En este año que termina, creo que "There are places I'll remember all my life though some will change, some forever not for better some will go and some will remain. All these places had their moments with lovers and friends I always will recall. Some are dead and some are living, In my life I'll love them all. But of all these friends and lovers, there is no one compares with you and these memories lose their meaning when I think of love as something new.Though I know I'll never lose affection for people and things that went beforeI know I'll often stop and think about them, In my life I love you more. Though I know I'll never lose affection for people and things that went before I know I'll often stop and think about them In my life I love you more In my life I love you more..."


La original es de los Beatles, pero me pone la carne de gallina esta versión Johnny Cash.

2 comentarios:

Elisa dijo...

Hay lugares que siempre recordaré, aunque cambien.. todos estos momentos tuvierons amigos que siempre recordaré...
Desde luego, ha sido un buen año, a veces no todo lo bueno que habríamos querido pero... un buen año lleno de grandes momentos. Y si no ahí tienes a Falete para recordar
¡feliz año nuevo!

El amigo de las tormentas dijo...

A mí la versión de Johnny Cash que me deja helado es la que hace de Nine Inch Nails, "Hurt".